NHIC – The Voice of Home Improvement
NHIC is a member based organisation whose primary aim is to encourage the safe and efficient refurbishment of the UK’s existing homes across the private and social housing sectors to improve living standards and reduce fuel poverty.
We use the expertise from across our membership to influence decision makers to bring about positive change for UK Homes.
As a values based membership organisation we are:
- Member focused – placing our members and their customers at the heart of all that we do
- Collaborative – working with members, stakeholders and partners to create value
- Inspiring – using creativity and entrepreneurship to continually improve the Council and its impact
- Ambitious – growing and creating value for members
- Agility – responding with pace and dexterity to meet the needs of members and stakeholders
Indeed, through our President, Baroness Maddock and our many other influential contacts, NHIC maintains a close liaison with government, local authorities, housing associations, private householders and landlords as well as product manufacturers and service providers.